Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)® For Dentistry
HeartCode® ACLS Online is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses adaptive learning technology to allow learners to acquire and demonstrate Advanced Cardiac Life Support skills using a personalized learning path that adapts in real time to a learner’s performance. The program is designed for healthcare professionals who need Advanced Cardiac Life Support training for their clinical duties. HeartCode® ACLS Online consists of a cognitive portion that is completed online.
A separate psychomotor skills assessment using manikins with real-time skills assessment with an AHA Instructor is required to earn a valid AHA ACLS Provider eCard that is valid for two years.
Audience: This course is appropriate for dentists and assisting staff.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome;
2. Manage cardiac or respiratory arrest until return of spontaneous circulation and respiration, termination of resuscitation or transfer of care;
3. Recognize other life threatening clinical situations and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death;
4. Describe & demonstrate a variety of techniques for maintaining oxygenation; with hands on practice utilizing simulators and multiple airway devices
5. Recognition, anticipation and maintenance of difficult airways
Faculty: American Heart Association® Certified ACLS Instructors
Date / Time: September 16, 2022 8:00 am – Finished
1640 Fountain View Dr,
Houston, TX 77057
Fees: $550.00 Dentists & $275.00 Nurses & Assisting Staff
Seating is limited, pre-registration is required.
This continuing education activity is eligible for 12 hours of CE credit.
Conscious Sedation Consulting is an approved provider of continuing education by the ADA CERP.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Conscious Sedation Consulting LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2022.