Rahul Malya, DDS – Faculty
Dr. Rahul Malya grew up in Texas, earning his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Trinity University in San Antonio. Upon graduating with honors from New York University College of Dentistry, Dr. Malya was accepted to an intensive 12 month Certificate of Fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Training in a comprehensive & demanding hospital based environment being exposed to a broad scope of oral surgery services, Dr. Malya was able to hone his skill set in providing wisdom teeth removal, implant placement, guided bone regeneration, pre-prosthetic surgery, and IV Sedation. Gaining valuable experience in the assessment and management of medically compromised patients allowed him to develop a deep sense of respect for the body’s natural ability to heal. Since then, Dr. Malya has consistently attended continuing education opportunities that further develop his foundation of knowledge, completing a 12 month Certificate of Implantology from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
It is with this skill set and drive that Dr. Malya provides comfortable, compassionate, and value based general dentistry & oral surgery services in Austin, Texas.
- Certificate of Fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Certificate of Implantology American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- State of Texas Level III Moderate Parenteral (IV Sedation) Certified
- State of Texas Anesthesia Portability Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Member American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry